Crock Pot Apple and Onion Pork Chops
- Farm fresh pork chops or steaks
- Sliced apples
- Sliced onions
- Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the crock pot.
- This recipe doesn't have any real measurements. You can make it with 2 pork chops or 6, depending on the size of your crock pot. The basic idea is the same.
- 1. Add a 1/2 inch of water in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2. Lay one pork chop in the crock pot. Sprinkle salt/pepper on it. Add sliced apples and sliced onions over the top. You can add as many or as few as you prefer. I generally add more rather than less. Drizzle about 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar over the top.
- 3. Repeat for each pork chop until you have them all added.
- 4. Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.